The Washington Post has an investigative article about merchants using Facebook to flood their products and services on Amazon with beneficial fake reviews in order to entice consumers to purchase them. The article is newsworthy in showing that Amazon is …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Amazon Fake Reviews Posted from Facebook
Tag Archives: Amazon
It’s always interesting to see what the future might hold. For the annual South by Southwest Conference, Google converted a nearby home with 12 rooms into a showplace for Google Assistant so that conference goers could see what the Connected …
NPR has an unusual story how a couple learned they were part of a effort to create scam reviews on Amazon. The couple started receiving a number of Amazon packages at their home that they hadn’t ordered, with no contact …
We heard this question the other day. How much of all retail sales are online? With all the delivery vehicle we see daily and the massive size of Amazon, it would be easy to think that a pretty good share …
In an age when most newspapers are dying, one major newspaper has seen subscriptions triple in the last year. The Washington Post, under the direction of Fred Ryan and ownership of Amazon’s founder Jeff Bezos, has implemented a radical technology …
As more people cut the cord with cable companies, Facebook is realizing it can potentially become a subscription service or stronger advertising venue for unique content similar to YouTube, Amazon and Netflix. According to Reuters, it is offering to …
Really, these are not early April Fools Day jokes. They are actual product reviews compiled by Refinery29 from Amazon.com product listings. They run from cleverly funny to droll. Peculiar products made some of these reviews a natural choice, but this …
If you like the soothing sound of Alexa over Siri, you can now get Alexa’s sweet voice on your iPhone. According to CNBC, it is now possible to download an app that allows you to speak with Amazon’s Alexa …
Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon, purchased the Washington Post in 2013. Since that time he has been relatively quiet about his plans for the publication and how he intends to make money with it. New York Magazine has …