Search Engine Journal explains five key differences in how Search Engine Optimization (SEO) works for Google and Bing. Most businesses might be focused on Google search rankings; however, more than a third of all searches are done using Bing. Both …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Differences Between Bing and Google SEO
Tag Archives: Bing
Companies rank differently on Google, Bing and Yahoo searches. This is because the algorithms are different for each. The question arises; is there something you can do with your website that will help your SEO with all search engines? According …
Startup tech photography company Planet is changing our understanding and view of the planet. The company has placed in orbit an array of low cost satellites that daily photographs fifty percent of the world’s landmass and ten percent of the …