It might seem obvious, but it is worth noting that Black Friday saw more shopping by mobile phone than ever before. This CNBC article quotes “Adobe Insights, which measures 80 percent of online transactions at 100 major U.S. retailers, [as …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Mobile Shopping Sets Black Friday Record
Tag Archives: Black Friday
November 21, 2017 – 11:01 am
As the biggest shopping day of the year approaches, we were curious where this annual post-Thanksgiving Day binge originated. Zacks has the “Complete History of ‘Black Friday'”. Did it start as a publicity stunt for a retailer? The simple …
By Dean Goldman | | |