Adweek describes the extensive investment in tech news Bloomberg is making. This includes hiring new reporters to be stationed in cities around the world known to have high-tech companies, new multiplatform capabilities and even re-branding a San Francisco-based TV news …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Bloomberg Restructures Tech News Reporting
Tag Archives: Bloomberg
April 4, 2016 – 8:52 am
Bloomberg has six infographics that show how disruptive digital media has been to so many industries. These charts are a easy way to see how much change has actually occurred in the newspaper, music, video game, book, video and television …
By Dean Goldman | | |