According to Dictionary.com buzz is from Middle English dating back to 1350-1400. As expected, it likely came from the sound bees make. Then in the early 1600 it became a term for rumors and gossip and moved a step closer …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Origin of the Word Buzz
Tag Archives: buzz building
How far, or high, will Oreo go for a buzz building activity on its 105th anniversary? Using Oreo decorated drones to fly to a height of the Statue of Liberty, the cookie maker attempted to drop actual Oreos into cups …
Everyone wants an extra day off of work following the Super Bowl, right? Heinz is hoping their petition for a national holiday following the Super Bowl generates a groundswell of interest. It is using the event as a marketing opportunity …
According to AdAge, Hyundai will be producing a 90 second documentary filmed and edited in the three hours the Super Bowl airs. At the conclusion of the Super Bowl, the documentary will be aired just prior to the awards …
Game day is still weeks away, but the marketing industry is getting ready for its biggest buzz building event – the Super Bowl. Marketing Land will be keeping a scorecard on all the various types of marketing activities by brands …
Adweek explains the thinking behind Marriott’s public relations tactic. This buzz building idea is to show off a new room concept Marriott is rolling out in hotels around the country. New York consumers can take photos of themselves in the …