Something is happening with Facebook users and their relationship to the social medium. Cambridge Analytica revelations about how data collected by Facebook was used has many Americans unsettled and changing the way they engage with Facebook. Today, in time for …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Facebook Users Fast Changing Relationship
Tag Archives: Cambridge Analytica
Facebook finds itself in the middle of controversy as a result of data from 50 million accounts allegedly deceptively being used by Cambridge Analytica to persuade voters in the United States presidential election. There are additional concerns about similar tactics …