You just get a sense that companies and organizations are feeling better about 2021. Last year, April Fool’s Day passed by with hardly a chuckle. This year brands are back to using this annual jokester day to gain some publicity. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
April Fool’s Day 2021
Tag Archives: C/NET
Podcasts seem quaint and old school these days. But with summer vacations and long, hot commutes an August mainstay, they are perfect companions. C/Net has six tips for podcast addicts. Check out these great ideas that will improve your podcast …
CNET’s story on the internet’s fake news problem shows that it is bad and likely to get worse. Google and Facebook have been shown to run fake news. These marketing giants, which are a primary source of news, have made …
It seems the trend for Snapchat is to find an older audience that has more discretionary income. It’s inevitable. Most of the time social media audiences age and grow. In this case, Snapchat is looking for an older audience. C/NET…