According to Metro, the term Cyber Monday is credited to have been first used by senior vice president of the National Retail Federation Ellen Page in 2005. That year, the organization put out a press release with the headline, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Cyber Monday Started With A Press Release
Tag Archives: Cyber Monday
Is Cyber Monday a marketing ploy, or is it an actual holiday activity for millions of Americans? According to Market Watch it is real and growing rapidly, especially for mobile users. This past Cyber Monday saw mobile sales increase an …
In recognition of Cyber Monday, we are highlighting an honor received by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon, as Media Visionary for 2016. Adweek gave him this award for investments he has made in the Washington Post which he purchased in …