In what can only be called a landmark study, Pew Research Center has done a deep dive into how American’s feel about privacy when it comes to companies and the government collecting data from their Internet and smartphone use. This …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Privacy and Personal Data Collection
Tag Archives: Data
With the concern about data privacy, here’s disturbing news. Researchers at two universities have found that it’s not very hard to figure out who’s listed in databases that have supposedly been stripped of all identifying information. The Guardian has the …
A new book examines the role of “people analytics” in creating work environments that lead to company success. The New York Times has an excerpt of “How to Win in a Winner-Take-All World.”…