According to a story in Datamation, which quotes results from “Global Digital Transformation Survey”, large and medium size businesses around the world are rapidly installing Artificial Intelligence (AI) throughout their companies. One important downside that the majority of these …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
AI Making Large Worldwide Gains
Tag Archives: Datamation
Business and the public can expect to reach deep into their pockets this year when it comes to the cloud. It’s anticipated that cloud spending will increase 24.4% this year over 2016, according to Datamation. Retail cloud services will …
Donald B. Prell, the 92 year old founder of Datamation magazine was asked by the publications to provide his technology predictions for 2050. He has seen technology dramatically change since the publication’s founding in 1957. Numerous predictions are made, but …