Entrepreneur has an article and slide show dedicated to the “12 Most Common Writing Mistakes You Want to Avoid at All Costs”. The focus is on business writing. At the end of the article is a related video on the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Common Writing Mistakes to Avoid
Tag Archives: Entrepreneur
Entrepreneur has an infographic showing how influential product reviews are in helping women make a purchase. Overall 68% of women make choices based on them. If the product is a beauty or wellness product, the percentage shoots up to 85%. …
Entrepreneur has a wonderful infographic on the emotional response to colors in brand logos. It gives examples of brands that use various colors and the emotion each is seeking to achieve. A related link in the story provides an article …
The answer might surprise you. The state with the highest population density might be an obvious choice, but that would be wrong. Entrepreneur lists the ten states with the highest internet use, with the highest usage state at 83.1% of …
Entrepreneur asked YouTube stars their secrets for social media success. Their five very practical answers are more specific, but essentially they come down to a passion for their work and relentless focus. …
Entrepreneur has a slide show of ten amazing uses for virtual reality. They include everything from treating anxiety disorders to helping train physicians. Check out the other eight virtual reality uses changing how we work and heal ourselves. …
Entrepreneur has a wonderful and lighthearted video on how to become a YouTube star featuring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson getting lessons from YouTube star Lilly Singh. Let’s just say that sex not only sells, it helps educate. Marketing a personal …
Entrepreneur provides five thought leadership dos and don’ts. All are good ideas that scratch the surface of what makes good thought leadership. Though they seem simple enough, implementation takes a good deal of work and teamwork. Still, it is a …