Are trained journalists or is Artificial Intelligence best at determining fake news? Essentially, the question comes down to reliance on people either way: those who program AI or journalists who write news to determine the fact. Adweek reports that a …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Best Fake News Hounds, AI or Journalists?
Tag Archives: Facebook
It seems that since 2016 there has been little, to no growth, in Americans who use the Internet, smartphone devices and social media. For about 20 years the rate of adoption for these was extremely rapid. However, according to Pew …
For Monday morning we have a lesson on polling from Pew Research Center. This can be a little tough to understand before coffee, but this lesson is critically important to anyone trying to read a poll or survey result. …
Social media apps are changing the ways natural disaster help and information are accessed. This story by …
Something is happening with Facebook users and their relationship to the social medium. Cambridge Analytica revelations about how data collected by Facebook was used has many Americans unsettled and changing the way they engage with Facebook. Today, in time for …
Something interesting has been happening to social media companies such as Facebook, Snap and Twitter. (Facebook’s sister platform, Instagram, is growing dramatically, but it appears that might simply be social media use moving from an older platform to a younger …
Facebook Pays for News Content
ABC, Anderson Cooper, Shepard Smith, Jorge Ramos and more: News powerhouses are coming aboard Facebook’s Watch, its section of proprietary video content. As TechCrunch points out, what’s especially notable is that the social media giant …
The Washington Post has an investigative article about merchants using Facebook to flood their products and services on Amazon with beneficial fake reviews in order to entice consumers to purchase them. The article is newsworthy in showing that Amazon is …
At the same time Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, is testifying before Congress about fake posts on his social network, Pew Research Center has come out with a study that shows how affected Twitter is by Twitter bots that are …
NBC Southern California recently did an expose of companies that write fake reviews. The station video has the expose, but in the accompanying article are four great tips to help determine if the reviews you are reading are fake. In …