The Washington Post has an investigative article about merchants using Facebook to flood their products and services on Amazon with beneficial fake reviews in order to entice consumers to purchase them. The article is newsworthy in showing that Amazon is …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Amazon Fake Reviews Posted from Facebook
Tag Archives: Facebook
At the same time Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, is testifying before Congress about fake posts on his social network, Pew Research Center has come out with a study that shows how affected Twitter is by Twitter bots that are …
NBC Southern California recently did an expose of companies that write fake reviews. The station video has the expose, but in the accompanying article are four great tips to help determine if the reviews you are reading are fake. In …
Facebook finds itself in the middle of controversy as a result of data from 50 million accounts allegedly deceptively being used by Cambridge Analytica to persuade voters in the United States presidential election. There are additional concerns about similar tactics …
Possibly it is the the concern over fake news, or how content was delivered through Facebook, whatever the cause our trust in online content is diminishing. Adobe did a study of online content trust and ZDNet explains the fascinating and …
This short article in PC Magazine touches on so many issues associated with Facebook’s stranglehold on advertising and how it is affecting news media. Facebook’s efforts to address fake news have greatly diminished the news media’s and local newspapers’ digital …
There are a series of stories in news media such as The Verge and CNN today about a group that is trying to sabotage the reviews of Disney movies. They claim successfully negatively impacting reviews of “The Last Jedi” and …
Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, has been traveling the United States in an effort to learn more about how local communities around the country think about issues affecting daily life. According to his own Facebook page, this process educated …
Two big issues have made the news in the last few days focused on social media and fitness app tracking. Both involve the use of data gathered by companies from people using their devises or social media platforms. Fitness trackers …
Facebook’s announced change to its news feed algorithms to create more personal content for users has been in the news the last few days. Facebook’s news feed has been crucial to publishers’ efforts to increase clicks. Publishers are concerned that …