We came across some facts in an article by Techiexpert that may surprise you about social media use. To make this more interesting, we’re posing a few questions about the facts to see if you can first get the correct …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Surprising Social Media Statistics
Tag Archives: Facebook
Once the bright star in journalism, digital native-news is experiencing large staff cuts and revenue losses since the pandemic. Traffic, which had been slowly rising at these sites, has now plateaued since 2019. The life-blood of news media – advertising, …
Content is king. That holds true for livestream gaming as much as for the streaming wars taking place among Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple +, CBS All Access and more for movies and serial programs. Though less well known, livestream gaming …
Facebook is making the process of ad tracking a bit clearer for its users, as Mashable reports.…
Facebook Comments Ruling Hits Australian Media
A judge there says media companies are obligated to moderate comments on their Facebook pages … The Guardian analyzes what it calls a “landmark ruling.”…
If you use Facebook or any of its other services such as WhatsApp, Instagram or Messenger, data is collected on you. It is well known that Facebook uses that information to provide targeted ads to advertisers seeking people like you. …
Mark Zuckerberg, chief executive of Facebook, posted his vision for Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Messenger (all which his company runs), and for social media in general, on a blog post in The New York Times. It is a startling …
Here is a simple question posed by California lawmaker Assemblyman Jordan Cunningham in an Op Ed from the San Francisco Chronicle: Should we have the right to own our personal data? Ownership would mean you have full control over …
Though Facebook algorithms mostly classify users as having certain traits and interests accurately, about half the users are uncomfortable with Facebook having this knowledge once they are shown this information. Facebook users can go to this link, about their …
Could you survive three months without social media? What would it feel like? Would you want to relapse afterwards? Christina Farr, a Millennial and reporter for CNBC, decided she needed to step away from her social media, mostly Facebook and …