They are the best educated, most diverse and most technologically savvy of all the generations. The oldest of Gen Z are 23 and many in this group just graduated college or have been out for a year. Until a few …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Gen Z Could Be the Best Generation Yet
Tag Archives: Gen Z
This article in Restaurant Business explains how Chipotle uses apps to try and develop some form of engagement with Generation Z. It appears their greatest successes have come from using the relatively new social media app TikTok and the payment …
Each generation has its start and cutoff point. Where these begin and end are important to demographers and how one self-identifies. The selection of dates can be somewhat arbitrary, but often grow in acceptance over time. Also, naming these generations …
NPR, through their Youth Radio partnership, has a great story about a Gen Z influencer who created her own career and following. Generation Z is the group that follows Millennials. Their oldest members are now heading off to college. …
Generation Z girls want holiday gifts and experiences that are worthy of an Instagram post. That’s according to this story in Adweek taken from research recently released in “Sweety High’s, ‘2017 Gen Z Holiday Gift Giving and Holiday Report'”. From …
Adweek has a great infographic on the content watched by different generations on YouTube and other video content platforms. Gen X watches “How-to videos” while Gen Z watches “Unboxing” and “Haul” videos. Gen Y is interested in product videos. There …
Forbes Magazine was first published in 1917. One hundred years later, it is seeking to engage Millennial and Gen Z readers through technology advances. It’s website has 56 million visitors a month and claims nearly half are considered Millennials. Between …
Adweek has a great article and infographic on Gen Z Girls. The youngest are in middle school and the oldest are finishing college. In four years, people born since the mid-1990s will represent 40% of the consumer market. These are …