Each generation has its start and cutoff point. Where these begin and end are important to demographers and how one self-identifies. The selection of dates can be somewhat arbitrary, but often grow in acceptance over time. Also, naming these generations …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Millennials End and Gen Z Begins When?
Tag Archives: Generation Z
Like influencers, nanoinfluencers look to persuade others about products and services. Marketers seek out these people to have them engage their friends and followers with messages about products. Nanoinfluencers are those people who have a small following, usually between 1000 …
It’s not always clear what age Generation Z represents, but for a survey discussed in Inc. Generation Z is somewhere between ages 13 – 36. When 27,000 of this group were surveyed, ten brands stood out as most trusted. You’ll …
Though not scientific, a college professor has written in the Huffington Post about his recent engagement with Generation Z. Generally the older generation feels the new generation is diminished in some way; that technology, poor education or upbringing makes them …
NPR, through their Youth Radio partnership, has a great story about a Gen Z influencer who created her own career and following. Generation Z is the group that follows Millennials. Their oldest members are now heading off to college. …
Generation Z girls want holiday gifts and experiences that are worthy of an Instagram post. That’s according to this story in Adweek taken from research recently released in “Sweety High’s, ‘2017 Gen Z Holiday Gift Giving and Holiday Report'”. From …