Since before our February 25 post, Goldman & Associates has been working with a number of companies to address the growing crisis associated with the novel coronavirus COVID-19. Preparing both internal and external communications and helping companies think through crisis …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
COVID-19 Crisis Communications Needs Grow
Tag Archives: Goldman & Associates
Woke, Millennial, Brexit, gig economy are just a few of the many buzzwords that have made it into our lexicon. Some catch fire, others don’t. Sometimes they have intentional origins and at other times they are just oddities. Goldman & …
Wildfires are again being reported throughout the west. Last year a number of SL Providers had to evacuate their communities. In general, our experience is that senior living companies are fairly well-prepared for natural disasters should they need to evacuated. …
Your company has a crisis communication plan in place and you think you are prepared for a crisis. Have you tested it? This story in The Wall Street Journal looks at a survey from Deloitte Global that indicates very few …
A number of regions in the country are entering fire season. Today it begins for the North Cascade District of Oregon. They are not alone. Fires have already started in California and Colorado. All indications are that it will …
A crisis is a challenge for any organization. It can be even more so for senior living providers, because most media know little about senior living and the people it serves. For example, many don’t realize that independent living and …
It’s 11:00 pm on Saturday night and a crisis threatens your senior living company. Now you can immediately turn to the nation’s leading senior living public relations firm for help. SL Crisis Mitigation, a division of Goldman & Associates, …
A trend that has been happening on a number of college campuses where students use their spring break as volunteer service time was recently covered by Parade.com. Profiled in the story was a Goldman client. Parade.com learned of this activity …
Though this article in PRWeek by Chrissibeth is mostly focused on New York City events, it actually works for events anywhere. The article provides a simple and clear “to do” list for an event where the company is seeking to …
Inside Business has recognized Goldman & Associates Public Relations for its 50th anniversary that occurred in February. Here is a look back at some of our history. It will be exciting to see what our future brings. None of us …