A crisis is a challenge for any organization. It can be even more so for senior living providers, because most media know little about senior living and the people it serves. For example, many don’t realize that independent living and …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Media Misunderstandings Aggravate Senior Living Crises
Tag Archives: Goldman & Associates
It’s 11:00 pm on Saturday night and a crisis threatens your senior living company. Now you can immediately turn to the nation’s leading senior living public relations firm for help. SL Crisis Mitigation, a division of Goldman & Associates, …
A trend that has been happening on a number of college campuses where students use their spring break as volunteer service time was recently covered by Parade.com. Profiled in the story was a Goldman client. Parade.com learned of this activity …
Though this article in PRWeek by Chrissibeth is mostly focused on New York City events, it actually works for events anywhere. The article provides a simple and clear “to do” list for an event where the company is seeking to …
Inside Business has recognized Goldman & Associates Public Relations for its 50th anniversary that occurred in February. Here is a look back at some of our history. It will be exciting to see what our future brings. None of us …
A recent story that Goldman & Associates was involved with that ran in the Houston Chronicle was picked up by Adweek, the industry publication for the advertising and public relations industry. The magazine thought it was a great example of …
ADP, a Fortune 250 company, contracted with Goldman & Associates to help plan and promote its new Norfolk facility ribbon cutting. Attending was top corporate management, including CEO Carlos Rodriguez. The event was a great success with over 125 guests …