Google spent $265 million to implement a diversity program that many agree was unsuccessful. Throwing money at the problem isn’t the answer according to Chief Executive magazine. Where success is often achieved, the process is led by the chief executive. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Why Diversity Programs Often Fail
Tag Archives: Google+
Looking back over 2017, Reuters put together a list of the top ten Google searches for 2017. In many ways, it is a look back at the top news stories and tragedies of the year. However, there are some oddities. …
Ray Kurzweil, who has 20 honorary doctorates, is director of engineering for Google and has an amazing success rate of accurately predicting technological change, made a host of predictions in January 2015 that would occur over the next 25 years. …
A year of great change, one might expect the top Google search for 2017 to have something to do with that change. However, that would be an improper assumption. According to this ABC News story and Google, the top 2017 …
There is a great deal of media coverage about AI (Artificial Intelligence) taking over human jobs and possibly the world. It is a field of computation that has grown dramatically in the last couple of decades. In 1997, IBM’s Deep …
Search Engine Journal explains five key differences in how Search Engine Optimization (SEO) works for Google and Bing. Most businesses might be focused on Google search rankings; however, more than a third of all searches are done using Bing. Both …
Search results on Google often give preference to Twitter and tweets. Mashable has come out with strong criticism of these Twitter results, explaining that it leads to the proliferation of “fake news” and “false information”. Jason Abbruzzese, the writer, shows …
Some of the social media giants, including Google, Facebook and Twitter, recently appeared before Congress to answer questions about fake news. As legislators debate whether to begin regulating fake news, the Goldman blog looks at what laws European countries have …
Okay, it’s the Friday before Halloween. We don’t feel the need to write about a serious subject. Do you want to know what the most searched for Halloween costume this year on Google? If so, you’ll need to click here…
Companies rank differently on Google, Bing and Yahoo searches. This is because the algorithms are different for each. The question arises; is there something you can do with your website that will help your SEO with all search engines? According …