We came across some facts in an article by Techiexpert that may surprise you about social media use. To make this more interesting, we’re posing a few questions about the facts to see if you can first get the correct …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Surprising Social Media Statistics
Tag Archives: Instagram
It’s always a challenge to predict the future of anything, much less the changing nature of social media. However, CNN has taken a stab at it by looking at the changes of the last decade, then using those to make …
The BBC interviewed a group of formerly highly-paid Instagram Influencers who have either left the business of influencing or have dropped down to only doing it part time. They are finding that a regular paycheck and traditional hours at a …
Science has proved that selfies can change the way we view scientist. This heartwarming story in the Pacific Standard tells how one scientist led a research effort to show Instagram selfies can improve how people view scientist and science. In …
If you use Facebook or any of its other services such as WhatsApp, Instagram or Messenger, data is collected on you. It is well known that Facebook uses that information to provide targeted ads to advertisers seeking people like you. …
Mark Zuckerberg, chief executive of Facebook, posted his vision for Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Messenger (all which his company runs), and for social media in general, on a blog post in The New York Times. It is a startling …
One wild west area of social media that is coming under increasing scrutiny is influencer marketing. Media stars have been enhancing their incomes by becoming influencers. They use their star power to sell brand products to their social media followers. …
Here is a simple question posed by California lawmaker Assemblyman Jordan Cunningham in an Op Ed from the San Francisco Chronicle: Should we have the right to own our personal data? Ownership would mean you have full control over …
Could you survive three months without social media? What would it feel like? Would you want to relapse afterwards? Christina Farr, a Millennial and reporter for CNBC, decided she needed to step away from her social media, mostly Facebook and …
It seems that since 2016 there has been little, to no growth, in Americans who use the Internet, smartphone devices and social media. For about 20 years the rate of adoption for these was extremely rapid. However, according to Pew …