This is a controversial subject in public relations reputation management. Some public relations companies, in support of clients whose reputation has been attacked, will recommend counterattacking the attacker, especially through “dark websites”. Going on the offensive might sound good to …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Reputation Attack: Don’t Counterattack
Tag Archives: Marketing Land
We heard this question the other day. How much of all retail sales are online? With all the delivery vehicle we see daily and the massive size of Amazon, it would be easy to think that a pretty good share …
Marketing Land has dramatic graphics that illustrate how digital media viewing is now mostly from mobile. The desktop is simply going away as a tool for watching digital media. Using comScore’s “2017 US Cross-Platform Future in Focus” report as the …
Game day is still weeks away, but the marketing industry is getting ready for its biggest buzz building event – the Super Bowl. Marketing Land will be keeping a scorecard on all the various types of marketing activities by brands …