Who is a social media influencer and who is simply greedy? Some businesses find it’s better just to say no, as NPR reports.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Influencer or Just Greedy?
Tag Archives: Marketing
Yesterday NPR told a great story how an unknown fashion brand used Instagram and smart marketing to build its business. Fashion Nova has grown leaps and bounds, increasing sales by triple digits annually since 2006. However, the story credits much …
Dictionaries reap more fans with new social media voice
Seeking to shed their staid image, some dictionaries are pepping things up on social media, according to the New York Times. Livelier tweets have brought a certain amount of controversy, …
Not everyone is pleased about the iconic M becoming a W for International Women’s Day … the report from CBS News.…
How should a brand or service measure the results of experimental marketing? This is becoming a more important question since cord cutting and ad blockers continue to make it harder for companies to get their messages out to consumers through …
Adweek is producing a compendium of articles on businesses marketing to new Millennial parents. A number of the articles that are already written can be found here. Many brands want to ingratiate themselves into the Millennial family’s daily regimen. …
Small Business Trends has highlighted five shopping trends seen in Millennials. They make sense and come from a larger Kelton analysis. Small retailers should be able to benefit from these if they take them into consideration at their locations and …
Media brands being deemed ‘Fake News’ are turning to advertising to address the accusation. Their marketing often educates people on the rigorous processes that make good journalism. A number of these media are claiming that subscriptions and viewership are up …
According to an article in Medical Life Sciences News, “Underage youth are nearly twice as likely to recall seeing alcohol marketing on the internet than adults, with almost one in three saying they saw alcohol-related content in the previous month, …
In what we see as a disturbing marketing ploy, a movie company has been using five fake news sites to promote its latest film A Cure for Wellness coming out this week. The sites include promotional references to the film …