As approval nears for a COVID-19 vaccine, there is great fear by governments and health agencies that many people will not take it due to distrust driven by misinformation on anti-vaccine websites. Public trust is quite fragile, especially following a …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Gaining Public Trust for a Vaccine
Tag Archives: NBC News
Most people wouldn’t think a government agency would have a sense of humor, and especially the TSA. Air travelers know not to joke with TSA agents when going through airport checks. However, on Instagram the TSA actually posts some surprisingly …
An accidental Thanksgiving invitation sent by text from a grandmother to a random teenager leads to a heartwarming viral story and makes national news. The grandmother is making good on her invitation and will be having a much larger Thanksgiving …