Content is king. That holds true for livestream gaming as much as for the streaming wars taking place among Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple +, CBS All Access and more for movies and serial programs. Though less well known, livestream gaming …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Livestream Gaming is Hot and Growing
Tag Archives: Netflix
The question of how much value a person can receive from paying for one or more streaming services against purchasing two movie tickets has been examined by Decider. It’s really an amazing comparison and shows how difficult it will …
As more people cut the cord with cable companies, Facebook is realizing it can potentially become a subscription service or stronger advertising venue for unique content similar to YouTube, Amazon and Netflix. According to Reuters, it is offering to …
Media Life Magazine has an article about YouTube that cites an amazing statistic. Worldwide one billion hours of YouTube videos are watched daily. That’s up tenfold since 2012. The publication draws a comparison, “Last year, Facebook said it serves up …
This story at CNBC shows the new Netflix icon. Though Netflix calls the icon a “New piece of statement jewelry, if you will ;)” on Twitter, there is likely more here than meets the eye. Is Netflix getting ready to …