The havoc the COVID-19 pandemic is wrecking on the world and peoples lives is well known. In the United States nearly 100,000 people have died, over 1.5 million ill, millions out of work and companies are continuing to lay off …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Pandemic Result: An Innovation Explosion
Tag Archives: Pandemic
April 22, 2020 – 10:17 am
When it comes to brands, consumers want to know how you will provide solutions to aspects of the crisis they are facing. They definitely don’t want to be sold a product. However, if you’re providing an important solution, sales will …
By Dean Goldman | | |