The mode of a survey is the way the survey is conducted. Examples of mode are by email, phone, online or letter. The survey mode can change the results, but not always. Pew Research Center has a great, short video …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
How Survey Mode Can Change Results
Tag Archives: Pew Research Center
Each generation has its start and cutoff point. Where these begin and end are important to demographers and how one self-identifies. The selection of dates can be somewhat arbitrary, but often grow in acceptance over time. Also, naming these generations …
The reign of cash as king is quickly fading. More and more Americans are turning to other payment systems. Pew Research Center has been analyzing how many people use cash in a given week and that number is rapidly decreasing. …
Though Facebook algorithms mostly classify users as having certain traits and interests accurately, about half the users are uncomfortable with Facebook having this knowledge once they are shown this information. Facebook users can go to this link, about their …
For the most part, social media use by teens has been viewed by researchers, parents and even teens as fraught with negative outcomes. However, a new study by Pew Research Center is showing that there are positive benefits to be …
According to Pew Research Center, YouTube is being used by more and more people to figure out how to do things they’ve never done before. You can count me as one of them. I’ve used YouTube videos to install …
For Monday morning we have a lesson on polling from Pew Research Center. This can be a little tough to understand before coffee, but this lesson is critically important to anyone trying to read a poll or survey result. …
Something is happening with Facebook users and their relationship to the social medium. Cambridge Analytica revelations about how data collected by Facebook was used has many Americans unsettled and changing the way they engage with Facebook. Today, in time for …
Life is becoming so meshed with online viewing and activities on cellphones that it is worrying teens and their parents. According to new research from Pew Research Center, more than half of all teens think they spend to much time …
You read a headline that says in a survey the “majority” of people feel one way about a subject. The story goes on to explain that 52% see the issue the same as the headline writer. The use of “majority” …