Even among Hispanics and Latinos, the two dominant pan-ethnic labels that describe people whose roots trace back to Spain or Latin America, the term Latinx is not commonly understood or used. Hispanic languages are heavily gendered. Latinx is a gender …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Are You Familiar with the Word Latinx?
Tag Archives: Pew Research Center
In an age when most children over 12 have smartphones or tablets, parents are worrying more than ever about time spent on these devices. A survey of parents by Pew Research Center specifically about their children’s screen time, done in …
Once the bright star in journalism, digital native-news is experiencing large staff cuts and revenue losses since the pandemic. Traffic, which had been slowly rising at these sites, has now plateaued since 2019. The life-blood of news media – advertising, …
They are the best educated, most diverse and most technologically savvy of all the generations. The oldest of Gen Z are 23 and many in this group just graduated college or have been out for a year. Until a few …
Pew Research Center has recently completed and publish research to determine how closely Americans are following COVID-19 news and whether that is changing over time. From mid-March to near the end of the month, Pew looked at how strong our …
The last few years the news media has been criticized as being biased or producing fake news. However, it appears Americans are finding coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic more to their liking and evenhanded. That is what a recent survey …
Sometimes it is best to carefully examine what shaped our lives to get a perspective on what might changes our lives in the future. Pew Research Center has provided ten tech trends from the last decade that changed society in …
In what can only be called a landmark study, Pew Research Center has done a deep dive into how American’s feel about privacy when it comes to companies and the government collecting data from their Internet and smartphone use. This …
That’s the question Pew Research Center asked and sought to answer in this posting. They give ten examples of questions commonly asked to help people determine if they are. With the U.S. Census Bureau soon to be undertaking the …
What will the next 50 years of digital life bring us? This question was asked of hundreds of experts around the country by Pew Research Center and Elon University’s Imagining the Internet Center. The results aren’t meant to be …