Though this article in PRWeek by Chrissibeth is mostly focused on New York City events, it actually works for events anywhere. The article provides a simple and clear “to do” list for an event where the company is seeking to …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Getting People Excited About Your Events
Tag Archives: PRWeek
Twitter has offered multiple corporations the chance to test using double its allowed characters. The PRWeek article explaining the test and the reaction from some corporations is here. Make sure you look at the tweets included at the end …
As defined by PRWeek, brand films are: “Hardly glorified commercials, [they] are an innovative, growing slice of the advertising ecosystem. And while some have only the subtlest product tie-ins, the best ones very intentionally and successfully meld art with …
Al Roker Media has created a live-stream network that broadcasts on numerous streaming platforms. PRWeek explains the concept behind the just launched network and how Al Roker Media thinks the concept and content is perfect for brands and public relations …