This is somewhat inside baseball, but a story in the Financial Times discusses a controversy within the British PR industry over what constitutes public relations. It all started with an early January interview by BBC Radio 4 of actual PR …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
BBC Story on PR Causes PR Biz Controversy
Tag Archives: Publicity
We’re now entering the period each year when marketers with ads appearing in the Super Bowl use the opportunity to create publicity and social media buzz about their ads. Millions have been spent producing these marketing gems and millions more …
We like chocolate at Goldman & Associates. So when we saw this story about chocolate sculptures in New York City, and with the holiday season here, we had to post it. Adweek tells the story behind Godiva’s Rockefeller Center solid …
We recently wrote about how “The Fearless Girl” statue on Wall Street came to be. As a result of the decision by Mayor Bill de Blasio to keep the statue up through February 2018, the artist behind the “Charging Bull” …