Pew Research Center released a new study that shows how prevalent and devastating online harassment has become. Forty percent of Americans have personally experienced it, while two-thirds of all Americans have seen it done to others. Social media is where …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Online Harassment: The New Normal
Tag Archives: research
As low as CEOs are generally rated on consumer surveys, it is interesting to note that most workers trust the ethics of their own CEOs. “According to recent Gallup research, 45% of U.S. employees rate the moral values of their …
Pew Research Center has a great video that explains random sampling and how a survey of 1000 people can provide details on what the whole United States is thinking. It is an effort by the organization to more effectively communicate …
Virtual reality has been highly touted as the next big consumer product. However, are consumers ready to actually purchase virtual reality sets and are those who purchased them pleased with their investment? Adweek has a great infographic on new research …
You might not think many people like to pay income tax. However, new research shows an income tax doesn’t cause a person to work less; and in some cases, actually motivates people to work more. In honor of the Federal …
According to new analysis of U.S. Census data performed by Pew Research Center, Americans are moving “significantly less” than in the past. Oddly, this group would be expected to move more since they are less likely than previous generations …
According to an article in Medical Life Sciences News, “Underage youth are nearly twice as likely to recall seeing alcohol marketing on the internet than adults, with almost one in three saying they saw alcohol-related content in the previous month, …
According to TD Ameritrade research, as explained by Fox Business News, Coca-Cola won the brand advertising battle for Super Bowl LI. The ad featured “America the Beautiful” sung in numerous languages. The social data research examined not only how …
According to Pew Research Center, women may never make up half of the U.S. workforce. In 2025, women in the workforce will likely peak at 47.1% and then begin to taper off. This is a major change in the …
It was speculated a few years back that with so much information available on the internet and with us being connected all the time, Americans would face information overload. However,according to a survey by Pew Research Center, 80% of …