According to Reuters, “NBC’s parent, Comcast Corp, paid more than $7.75 billion for the rights to broadcast the Olympic Games to U.S. audiences, up until 2032. Most of its Olympic revenues will come from selling TV advertising or from …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Olympic’s Social Media War Room
Tag Archives: Reuters
Looking back over 2017, Reuters put together a list of the top ten Google searches for 2017. In many ways, it is a look back at the top news stories and tragedies of the year. However, there are some oddities. …
As more people cut the cord with cable companies, Facebook is realizing it can potentially become a subscription service or stronger advertising venue for unique content similar to YouTube, Amazon and Netflix. According to Reuters, it is offering to …
Reuters has an interview with top poker champion Annie Duke on how the high-stakes game provides decision-making skills. In business and life in general, no one has all the answers when making a big decision. Fixating too much on the …
According to a story by Reuters, 75% of the world’s internet use will be mobile in 2017. That’s up from 71% in 2016. In 2012, world mobile internet use was 40%, so there has been a dramatic shift in …
Adobe has joined with Reuters to market photographic images and video. The new media content will be licensed through Adobe’s Creative Cloud libraries. According to Venture Beat which has the news story, “it gives newsrooms, freelancers, and bloggers extra incentive …