The senior living industry continues to enhance its reputation for safe evacuations in the face of natural disasters. More and more senior communities are finding the need to evacuate due to fires, hurricanes and man-made disasters. From our perspective, the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Senior Communities Safely Evacuate
Tag Archives: SL Crisis Mitigation
Hurricane season last year challenged the senior living industry with numerous evacuations and brought damage to many senior living communities in major metropolitan areas. Huge hurricanes created damaging winds, tornadoes and storm surge. Texas and Florida, major senior living areas, …
Fire season is in full swing in Northern California as seen in this CNN report. Summer last year was quite a challenging time for the senior living industry and other businesses as hurricanes and wild fires blew through the …
A number of regions in the country are entering fire season. Today it begins for the North Cascade District of Oregon. They are not alone. Fires have already started in California and Colorado. All indications are that it will …
A recently released workforce study of the senior living industry in Wisconsin shows how desperate providers are to find staff. The Long-Term Care Workforce Crisis: A 2018 Report, according to Senior Housing News, says “Approximately 30% of Wisconsin’s …
A crisis is a challenge for any organization. It can be even more so for senior living providers, because most media know little about senior living and the people it serves. For example, many don’t realize that independent living and …
Executed fast, a top-flight communications strategy can head off or minimize the reputation impact of a crisis. Without it, the situation can damage occupancy, referral relationships, consumer perception, staff morale and more. The result: Financial losses and a diminished capacity …
It’s 11:00 pm on Saturday night and a crisis threatens your senior living company. Now you can immediately turn to the nation’s leading senior living public relations firm for help. SL Crisis Mitigation, a division of Goldman & Associates, …
As the leading public relations firm in the senior living industry, Goldman & Associates is adding a new public relation practice to aid the industry. Our firm is offering 24 hours a day, 365 days a year crisis communications help, …