It turns out that everyone who has had to come up with a complicated password for an online login site hasn’t done anything to improve their security. Many sites have us creating passwords with combinations of capital letters, lower case …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Complicated Passwords Useless for Security
Tag Archives: Slash Gear
According to many reports, virtual reality got a slow start in 2016. Consumer equipment was late in coming out; and though the overall experience was quite exciting, the first generation of gear and software didn’t meet expectations. The new year …
Slash Gear has seven recommendations for Samsung reputation management in the face of their Galaxy 7 phone fires. We find a couple over-the-top, but there are also very strong solutions proposed. “Clarifying what happened” is listed as number seven. This …