Something interesting has been happening to social media companies such as Facebook, Snap and Twitter. (Facebook’s sister platform, Instagram, is growing dramatically, but it appears that might simply be social media use moving from an older platform to a younger …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Has Social Media Growth Peaked?
Tag Archives: Snap
According to CNBC, NBCUniversal has invested approximately $1.5 billion in multiple, strategic, digital media assets in the last 18 months. No other media company comes close to matching this level of investment. Its most recent was $500 million in …
You’ve probably heard about Snapchat’s new sunglasses for video watching and recording, but did you also notice that the company is now calling itself Snap. The brand renaming comes at a time when use of the service is exploding. We …