Cellphone spam has sparked another evolution in modern communication, with 70% of consumers now only answering calls from their contacts and phone numbers they recognize. NPR examines the phenomenon.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Spam Shaping Phone Communication
Tag Archives: social issues
CJR on Journalism Impact of Daily News Cuts
Don’t worry about the journalists — worry about journalism and by extension, about democracy. That’s the take by the Columbia Journalism Review on the layoff of half the New York Daily News’ …
In the age of segregation, it was customary for business to abide by “local custom” and stay away from controversial issues. Today, business is driving change on many social issues. What brought about this sea change? The Conversation examines the …
The Pew Research Center explains the challenges of doing reliable and accurate research when the primary technique is a phone survey. With landline use dramatically dropping and mobile phone number portability commonplace, researchers are finding it ever more challenging …
American Express is receiving extensive media coverage for a contest it has undertaken with the National Park Service, National Geographic and the National Trust for Historic Preservation to provide $2 million dollars for restoration of national parks. Anyone can vote …
Not too long ago, brands took the safe route and avoided social issues. Profits were the focus and anything controversial was a hindrance to that goal. Today the situation is much different. Brands are leading social change; and for example, …
It’s official, Millennials have now become the largest living generation. The American Baby Boomer generation has been surpassed according to Pew Research Center in this Washington Post article. Using statistics from the Census Bureau, Pew Research Center discovered there are …
According a study by Pew Research Center, there are 5 fundamental ways that our society differs from our European counterparts. Interestingly, they seems to go back to when Europeans founded colonies here and when more recent immigration waves arrived. …
According to the Huffington Post, these are their top social media posts this past year. For a publication that often addresses leading social issues throughout its content, this list really doesn’t speak well to what captures reader interest. The …
Washington Examiner reports on a Pew Research Center analysis of journalists covering Washington D.C. Reporters for specialized digital media that charge a premium for in-depth, issues information has grown 400% while traditional media coverage that looks at broader social issues …