Harvard Business Review is even more harsh about this changing behavior, titling its story “The Era of Antisocial Social Media”. The article explains that a number of research companies performing recent studies have been finding that, among young people, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Has The Age of Social Media Peaked?
Tag Archives: Social Media
Sometimes it is best to carefully examine what shaped our lives to get a perspective on what might changes our lives in the future. Pew Research Center has provided ten tech trends from the last decade that changed society in …
It’s always a challenge to predict the future of anything, much less the changing nature of social media. However, CNN has taken a stab at it by looking at the changes of the last decade, then using those to make …
Universities are feeling the impact of YouTube. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it isn’t. The Guardian takes a look at the situation in Great Britain.…
What happens when someone doesn’t care about social media – to the point where they have no social media presence – and wants to date? They apparently scare the heck out of anyone considering going out with them. When dating, …
As much as it is presumed teens spend their summer activities tied to their social media, the truth is teens are much more serious about their future than they were only a decade ago. Pew Research Center has been studying …
It is the foundation of democracy to receive feedback about policies impacting the citizens of a community. Such information is often obtained from town hall meetings and other gatherings. City government and politicians need that information. Now, a number of …
What is Generation Z really doing on, and thinking about, social media? CNBC got up close and personal with some teens.…
A few months after closing down Google+ for the general public, Google is toying with a new social media platform … TechCrunch has details on a more modest effort called Shoelace.…
Facebook is making the process of ad tracking a bit clearer for its users, as Mashable reports.…