What happens when someone doesn’t care about social media – to the point where they have no social media presence – and wants to date? They apparently scare the heck out of anyone considering going out with them. When dating, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
No Social Media Presence; That’s Scary
Tag Archives: Social Media
As much as it is presumed teens spend their summer activities tied to their social media, the truth is teens are much more serious about their future than they were only a decade ago. Pew Research Center has been studying …
It is the foundation of democracy to receive feedback about policies impacting the citizens of a community. Such information is often obtained from town hall meetings and other gatherings. City government and politicians need that information. Now, a number of …
What is Generation Z really doing on, and thinking about, social media? CNBC got up close and personal with some teens.…
A few months after closing down Google+ for the general public, Google is toying with a new social media platform … TechCrunch has details on a more modest effort called Shoelace.…
Facebook is making the process of ad tracking a bit clearer for its users, as Mashable reports.…
The Atlantic looks at the trend countering perfection among YouTube stars in this profile of what it calls the platform’s “most important” personality of the moment.…
On a day many Americans don’t work, a Wikipedia co-founder is also hoping people won’t post … Dr. Larry Sanger is calling for a social media strike on July 4 and 5 to demand user privacy and control of personal …
Facebook Comments Ruling Hits Australian Media
A judge there says media companies are obligated to moderate comments on their Facebook pages … The Guardian analyzes what it calls a “landmark ruling.”…
Who is a social media influencer and who is simply greedy? Some businesses find it’s better just to say no, as NPR reports.…