The Atlantic looks at the trend countering perfection among YouTube stars in this profile of what it calls the platform’s “most important” personality of the moment.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
YouTube Stars Move Away from Perfection
Tag Archives: Social Media
On a day many Americans don’t work, a Wikipedia co-founder is also hoping people won’t post … Dr. Larry Sanger is calling for a social media strike on July 4 and 5 to demand user privacy and control of personal …
Facebook Comments Ruling Hits Australian Media
A judge there says media companies are obligated to moderate comments on their Facebook pages … The Guardian analyzes what it calls a “landmark ruling.”…
Who is a social media influencer and who is simply greedy? Some businesses find it’s better just to say no, as NPR reports.…
Writer Emma Wiltshire of Social Media Today asks a great question to B2B social media managers: “What Makes a Good Social Media Manager?”. The answers vary, but one point is clearly stated by a number of respondents. Besides having a …
John Thornhill in the Financial Times has written an insightful and provocative opinion piece about the role the lowly hashtag has had on debate. He introduces us to his thoughts by stating, “The short history of the hashtag tells the …
Social media gets a bad rap in a number of areas. Now there is a new one. As reported a few months back in The Washington Post, a group of American and Canadian economists are expressing concern about social …
Lately, we’ve been pondering this question. Radical transparency has been touted in various opinion pieces as the savior for everything from journalism to social media to democracy itself. The idea is that radical transparency will build trust in those organizations …
It appears social media use among American adults has actually stopped. According to Pew Research Center, among almost all major social media platforms the percentage of American adults using them hasn’t grow over the last year. Some social media …
Keeping up with the image size and format requirements for various social media posting…and general media for that matter…can be a real challenge. Not only do requirements change, but many social media sites have different image size and format requirements. …