Between cord-cutters and cord-nevers, cable TV is finding it ever more challenging to maintain its grip on subscribers. Cord-cutters are people who already subscribe to a cable service and decide to leave. Cord-nevers are generally Millennials who never had cable …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Cable TV Challenged to Retain Subscribers
Tag Archives: Streaming services
July 10, 2017 – 9:51 am
The question of how much value a person can receive from paying for one or more streaming services against purchasing two movie tickets has been examined by Decider. It’s really an amazing comparison and shows how difficult it will …
By Dean Goldman | | |