According to this story at NBCNews, the the solution to keeping customers satisfied is to reduce staff and add good technology. At least that is what the restaurant industry is finding in the annual survey from the American Customer …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Secret to Customer Satisfaction More Tech?
Tag Archives: tech
Older Americans, 65 and older, are catching up with the rest of the population when it comes to tech adoption. A recent study by Pew Research Center shows that many more seniors are using smartphones, social media and broadband internet. …
This list is provided by Steve Tobak of Fox Business. Last year a number of his tech predictions came true. How will he do this year? Read the list and see what you think. All seem fairly reasonable; and …
Which do you think it is? According to The Wall Street Journal, Facebook sees itself as a tech company. However, almost everyone else sees it as a media company. Chris Cox, Facebook chief product officer and Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook’s …
Startup tech photography company Planet is changing our understanding and view of the planet. The company has placed in orbit an array of low cost satellites that daily photographs fifty percent of the world’s landmass and ten percent of the …
Adweek describes the extensive investment in tech news Bloomberg is making. This includes hiring new reporters to be stationed in cities around the world known to have high-tech companies, new multiplatform capabilities and even re-branding a San Francisco-based TV news …
As a society, it is essential that we have a high level of tech skills to succeed in education and business. But how ready are we for digital learning? According to Pew Research Center, not very. Comfort with needed …
Pew Research Center has studied early tech adopters in the United States. There are a surprising large group of early adopters – 28% of Americans fall into this category. Young men and high income are two characteristics of the early …
Walking around with my teenage son last night as he played Pokemon Go, I saw what the craze is about. Any just released tech that in just days is about to surpass Twitter users on Android phones is noteworthy. The …
The Christian Science Monitor has a fascinating story that examines a futuristic, flexible technology developed in Japan capable of putting many functions of mobile phones and wearable devices directly onto the skin. They are calling it e-skin. Instead of carrying …