Here is an interesting story from Wired about the lab YouTube has for analyzing how people watch television. Like advertising, everyone thinks they are an expert at watching television. We’ve all spent a good deal of our lives in front …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
The YouTube Television Lab
Tag Archives: television
This “Ericsson Consumer and Industry Insight Report October 2017” on “TV and Media” is absolutely full of amazing information and easy to digest graphics on the rapid changes taking place in TV watching. Just a few of the interesting facts …
The New York Times describes the future of consumer television. Calling it “messy and confusing”, it claims that future is here and it’s not pretty. The hoped for unbundled television watching desired by consumers has become an expensive and time …
Digital Media won by a landslide in 2015. Take a look at the numbers that Broadcast and Cable Magazine reports. They are eye-opening. Television remains the most used medium in both traditional and digital media, but it is in a …