In public relations, the narrative determines how a particular set of facts are perceived. Over the years, the narrative for Thanksgiving has been evolving, but seems to be changing more today than ever. There is greater emphasis on indigenous culture …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
The Evolving Narrative for Thanksgiving
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
This post has little to do with public relations. Thanksgiving is around the corner and it being a Friday, we thought we’d provide a few unusual facts about the holiday you can use at Thanksgiving dinner to impress your guests. …
Celebrating its 90th year tomorrow, the Macy’s Day Parade has become a Thanksgiving Day tradition. The parade might be a family delight, but it’s really about the many brands appearing in the parade and the 40 million viewers watching them. …
An accidental Thanksgiving invitation sent by text from a grandmother to a random teenager leads to a heartwarming viral story and makes national news. The grandmother is making good on her invitation and will be having a much larger Thanksgiving …