Mark Zuckerberg, chief executive of Facebook, posted his vision for Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Messenger (all which his company runs), and for social media in general, on a blog post in The New York Times. It is a startling …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Facebook: Open Platform, Private Platform
Tag Archives: The New York Times
For those who have not read The New York Times story of November 14 about the PR missteps of Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg in the face of revelations about 2016 Russian election interference at the social media platform, …
Like influencers, nanoinfluencers look to persuade others about products and services. Marketers seek out these people to have them engage their friends and followers with messages about products. Nanoinfluencers are those people who have a small following, usually between 1000 …
Pew Research Center has decided to define the Millennial generation as, “Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 22-37 in 2018) will be considered a Millennial, and anyone born from 1997 onward will be part of a new generation.” They …
According to a story in The New York Times, nonprofit journalism organizations are seeing a flood of small and large contributions following the election. The amount of giving is substantially more than last year. Why this is is unclear. …
In an unusual move, The New York Times is providing open access to all its reporting today through tomorrow evening at NYTimes.com. According to publisher Arthur Sulzberger, Jr., “Independent journalism is crucial to democracy and I believe there is no …