Ray Kurzweil, who has 20 honorary doctorates, is director of engineering for Google and has an amazing success rate of accurately predicting technological change, made a host of predictions in January 2015 that would occur over the next 25 years. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
3 Years into Predictions for Next 25 Years
Tag Archives: trends
Marketing is all about knowing what consumers want before they know they want it. It means being able to see trends early and then capitalizing on them. Therefore, it is no surprise that almost every industry puts out its predictions …
Most people like some time to themselves; now they are finding they like their own company best. Pew Research Center has studied demographics for partnering and marriage and finds more Americans than ever prefer to live without a spouse or …
Pew Research Center has released a compilation of information on key digital and social news media trends. Much of this information has been examined by Pew in individual reports over the course of the year; however, in this article the …
BetaNews has an interesting perspective on the tidal waves of change taking place in cloud computing… an industry that is only 11 years old! The article illustrates its point by reviewing past computing trends and the downfall of once great …
Pew Research Center has studied local search trends related to the Flint, Michigan water crisis starting in 2014. The results “reveal that residents of Flint were searching for information about their water before the government recognized the contamination and before …
Small Business Trends has highlighted five shopping trends seen in Millennials. They make sense and come from a larger Kelton analysis. Small retailers should be able to benefit from these if they take them into consideration at their locations and …
Pew Research Center has published an analysis of how mobile use has changed since 2000. It explores who owns smartphones, tablets and other devises for connecting to the internet and the pattern of change that has taken place in America. …
In time for the holidays, Lexus is trying to build buzz for its IS model by putting 42,000 LED lights on a vehicle and demonstrating the endless variety of moving patterns is can create. Digital Trends has a video of …
Small Business Trends lists 48 social media channels that offer live-streaming with a guide to the type of content that can be found on each. This list is specifically composed for businesses interested in live-streaming as a marketing tool. …