It’s always interesting to try and figure out what the PR trends for the upcoming year will be. It’s a useful process that helps both our clients improve their businesses and it pushes our own business to focus on what …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
PR Predictions and Trends Get Upended
Tag Archives: trends
We recently looked at tech trends that shaped the last decade. What are the mega-trends in tech that will shape this new one? To a great extent they are already here, but not at the level they will be in …
The new “pink collar profession”
The era of jobs by gender is supposed to be over. But social media has become a pink collar profession, according to Wired. It cites a thought-provoking study of job postings for social media …
Teenagers have mixed feelings about social media
Despite the concern about online bullying and other behavior, teenagers opinions about social media are mixed. So says the Pew Research Center, which just released its newest survey about people aged 13-17 …
Ray Kurzweil, who has 20 honorary doctorates, is director of engineering for Google and has an amazing success rate of accurately predicting technological change, made a host of predictions in January 2015 that would occur over the next 25 years. …
Marketing is all about knowing what consumers want before they know they want it. It means being able to see trends early and then capitalizing on them. Therefore, it is no surprise that almost every industry puts out its predictions …
Most people like some time to themselves; now they are finding they like their own company best. Pew Research Center has studied demographics for partnering and marriage and finds more Americans than ever prefer to live without a spouse or …
Pew Research Center has released a compilation of information on key digital and social news media trends. Much of this information has been examined by Pew in individual reports over the course of the year; however, in this article the …
BetaNews has an interesting perspective on the tidal waves of change taking place in cloud computing… an industry that is only 11 years old! The article illustrates its point by reviewing past computing trends and the downfall of once great …
Pew Research Center has studied local search trends related to the Flint, Michigan water crisis starting in 2014. The results “reveal that residents of Flint were searching for information about their water before the government recognized the contamination and before …