According to a recent study by Pew Research Center, Twitter users tend to be younger, wealthier, more educated and politically more liberal than the rest of the population of the United States, especially those who actually tweet. Interestingly, only …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Who Are Twitter Users?
Tag Archives: Twitter
Here is a simple question posed by California lawmaker Assemblyman Jordan Cunningham in an Op Ed from the San Francisco Chronicle: Should we have the right to own our personal data? Ownership would mean you have full control over …
Interesting Nuggets from GAO Reports
Something interesting has been happening to social media companies such as Facebook, Snap and Twitter. (Facebook’s sister platform, Instagram, is growing dramatically, but it appears that might simply be social media use moving from an older platform to a younger …
At the same time Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, is testifying before Congress about fake posts on his social network, Pew Research Center has come out with a study that shows how affected Twitter is by Twitter bots that are …
Adweek has published a story about a new brand-to-consumer messaging concept being tested by Facebook using Messenger. First discovered by Twitter, the testing was confirmed by Social Pro Daily when it checked with Facebook. Messenger Broadcast is what Facebook is …
Social media works best when a dialog is created between the organization and the individual. State and local governments have found it hard to get residents to follow their social media if they only push out information, so having an …
Search results on Google often give preference to Twitter and tweets. Mashable has come out with strong criticism of these Twitter results, explaining that it leads to the proliferation of “fake news” and “false information”. Jason Abbruzzese, the writer, shows …
Some of the social media giants, including Google, Facebook and Twitter, recently appeared before Congress to answer questions about fake news. As legislators debate whether to begin regulating fake news, the Goldman blog looks at what laws European countries have …
Twitter has offered multiple corporations the chance to test using double its allowed characters. The PRWeek article explaining the test and the reaction from some corporations is here. Make sure you look at the tweets included at the end …