Pew Research Center has a very interesting analysis of what Artificial Intelligence (AI) will mean for keeping jobs, education and job creation over the next ten years. The number of jobs affected will be dramatic and highly disruptive. A partial …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
How Radical Will AI Job Transformation Be?
Tag Archives: workforce
According to Pew Research Center, women may never make up half of the U.S. workforce. In 2025, women in the workforce will likely peak at 47.1% and then begin to taper off. This is a major change in the …
Pew Research Center describes ten surprising facts about America’s workforce. For example, Gen Xers are the second largest group in the workforce. The largest today are Millenials (age 18 – 34). Boomers who led the workforce for many years are …