Content is king. That holds true for livestream gaming as much as for the streaming wars taking place among Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple +, CBS All Access and more for movies and serial programs. Though less well known, livestream gaming …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Livestream Gaming is Hot and Growing
Tag Archives: YouTube
Universities are feeling the impact of YouTube. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it isn’t. The Guardian takes a look at the situation in Great Britain.…
Children play a surprisingly large role on YouTube, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of the platform’s high-subscriber channels.…
The Atlantic looks at the trend countering perfection among YouTube stars in this profile of what it calls the platform’s “most important” personality of the moment.…
According to Pew Research Center, YouTube is being used by more and more people to figure out how to do things they’ve never done before. You can count me as one of them. I’ve used YouTube videos to install …
The Conversation, a British publication, credits the word “meme” to Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book “The Selfish Gene” about evolutionary biology. The article explains that Dawkins sees “a meme as ‘a unit of cultural transmission or imitation’: his examples …
It would be cynical to say that the buzz about the movie ‘Black Panther’ is the result of a successful public relations campaign. We’re sure that public relations has played a role in the highly visible stories about the movie, …
By adding more channels, YouTube TV hopes to increase its monthly cost by five dollars a month, from $35 to $40. Cutting the cord price hikes are sounding more like cable price hikes…add channels and up the price. The question …
With the growth of skinny bundles on cable and expanding YouTube and Internet channels, all forms of content will likely explode for consumers. Cable and streaming channels will need to find compelling 24/7 programming. Right now, there isn’t enough out …
Today ends AOL Messenger. Life goes on. New technologies have changed the ways we communicate. CNN interviewed a number of their personalities about their AOL Messenger experiences and memories. You can see it on this YouTube video. Possibly you …